1) Honor your body as a Temple and treat it with love and respect.
2) Breathe deeply with Awareness. This detoxifies the body, supports your immune system and calms the mind.
3) Do a daily movement practice such as; dance, yoga, walking, qigong or other aerobic exercise. This increases vitality, releases endorphins and connects the body with the breath.
4) Live in the Now, shift your awareness away from past and future. This supports you in being more conscious, connected and in the flow. Every moment is an opportunity to show up and be present.
5) Spend time in prayer or meditation. Discover the “Emptiness Within” as your true nature.
6) Experience pleasure daily by allowing your senses to become finely-tuned and savor the beauty around you.
7) Offer gratitude for the wonders and miracles in your life. Recognize that you are a co-creator of your life experience.
8) Eye gaze with your beloved and breathe together. If you are single or alone, this can be done in front of a mirror as you honor the beloved within. This practice was used by Rumi and many others to become enlightened.
9) Celebrate life, make loving love often. Practice compassion and welcome what is arising.
10) Commit to creating an ecstatic life and share this gift with others